DEPENDABLE DENTAL CLINIC IN SHERWOOD PARK
Emerald Hills Dental Centre would like to inform all of our patients that our office is following the Alberta Dental Associations Dental Fee Guide. This allows you to get the dental treatment you need, without the money coming out of your pocket. We are not charging PPE fees. Please contact our office to book your next appointment!
WHY CHOOSE EMERALD HILLS DENTAL CENTRE?
– We provide a guaranteed quick response in less than an hour.
– We understand your pain and offer proactive and prompt solutions.
– We follow the Alberta Fee Guide.
Comprehensive dental care
– We provide solutions to all dental problems.
– We answer all your questions in plain English to help you understand better.
Clean and hygienic
– We understand the need for hygiene in dental care.
– We have 30 years of experience and a strong reputation.
Low maintenance treatment plans
– We offer you treatment plans that are manageable and convenient.
At Emerald Hills Dental Centre, we aim to make your dental experience simply better. That’s why we focus on using only the latest technologies and modern advancements in the industry. From using the best-in-class tools to providing a quick response in case of emergencies, we ensure that our patients get nothing but the best.
We offer a range of dental care services that include:
Comprehensive oral exams for maintaining your smile for a longer time
Preventative dental treatments, such as professional cleaning, oral hygiene counselling, and fluoride and sealant treatment
Treatments for missing or damaged teeth, such as fillings, crowns, and bridges
Treatment of periodontic (gum) disease including advanced gum treatment, implants, and deep scaling and cleaning
Pedodontics, or dentistry of children
Light sedation dentistry for those with high dental anxiety
Treatments for cosmetic purposes such as in-office whitening, veneers, inlays and onlays, porcelain crowns, and composite fillings
Braces and Invisalign® for cosmetic dentistry
Dental surgery and extractions, including wisdom tooth extractions
Jaw treatments for temporomandibular joint disorders using mouthguards and bruxing (grinding) splints